There are various sources of news about Wikipedia, The Wikimedia Foundation that supports the project and other related Wikimedia projects.
- The Signpost (Shortcut: WP:POST, RSS). The Wikipedia community newspaper that is written by volunteers and published monthly.
- Wikipedia:Goings-on (Shortcut: WP:GO). Weekly news and updates about existing or new projects or initiatives of Wikipedians.
- Wikipedia:Press coverage What news media say about Wikipedia
- Wikipedia:Administrators' newsletter (Shortcut: WP:ANEWS). Monthly newsletter containing topics of interest to Wikipedia administrators.
- Wikinews:Category:Wikipedia, archives of news about Wikipedia
- News aggregators:
Other irregular newsletters exist. This list is limited to those which have updated at least once in the last year.
Several Wikiproject-specific newsletters exist, however most are inactive. As of April 2019
, out of 128 WikiProject newsletters, 9 could be considered active.
- Global message delivery/Targets (21 items) -- List of a number of individual newsletters that provide global message delivery
- Tech News, news about software changes, published weekly
- This Month in Education, written by Wikimedia users; contains international reports regarding Education collaborations of the past month related to Wikimedia, Wikipedia and sister projects of the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Wikimedia News. Cross-project news, primarily project milestones.
- Wikimedia goings-on. More cross-project news.